Just posting my last video, that I’ll definetly call finished, in this section (already posted in “Animation” section, so if doubles are not accepted, just tell me : https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?443700-LoL-Fan-video-Veigar-the-Tiny-Mastercook-of-Evil).
Don’t hesitate to leave a small comment if you wish =)
A while ago, I discovered that Riot Games offered the soundtrack from League of Legend on its website.
And, oh surprise, my favorite character had his own track!
Time flew, but an idea kept growing. I had to bring the wizard to life and set forth his tale of darkness and magic.
Summer ended, light started its slow decline and Veigar’s grasp only strengthened over my soul. A work had to be done… For month later, here is the result, dug out of hellfire (the brand new name of my laptop after my work station snapped…).
Started 28th August 2017
Modeling, texturing, compositing, animating and video sequencing were all done in Blender (versions 2.78 & 2.79).
For stats lovers :
- 44 blender files
- 48 sequences rendered
- 38 Go in the project folder (25 Go of models + 13 Go of frames and roadmap)
- 1 gamer motherboard burned in the process (okay, that’s probably not only because of the project x)
I uploaded fire and hourglass models on Blendswap with the tag “TMCoE”.
- Textures come from texture.com (link below)
- Lines have been drawn with “EdgeNode v2.4.1” from Blender NPR
- League of Legend – Musics : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKXcLjJCLF0
- Blender : https://www.blender.org/
- Sheep it – Render farm : https://www.sheepit-renderfarm.com
- Texture.com : https://www.textures.com/
- Blender Non-PhotoRealistic [BNPR]
Other sites and resources commonly used :
- Blendswap (models database) : https://www.blendswap.com/
- Incompetech (free soundtracks) : https://incompetech.com/
- Blender Artists (blender forum) : http://blenderartists.org/forum/