Villa by the lake

Hi everyone, I’m new to the site and this is my first time sharing my work here: i switched to Blender at the beginning of this year and i must say it’s fantastic!

I’m working on a personal IP called “Skies of Mu” with the goal of challenging myself and learn: in this brand new world I’m conveying all my passion for anime, expressive 3D rendering and digital art.

The story begins in a beautiful villa, inspired by real places on Lake Maggiore (near where I live). My goal with this design was to create a whimsical place with many secrets to discover.

I hope you’ll like it!

A special thanks to the incredible guys at @lightningboystudio - this project would not be possible without David’s amazing tutorials.

If you like the project:
Follow me on - skiesofmu.artstation.com
Project site - skiesofmu.com

npr

11 Likes

Omg I just watched the Project on Artstation ITS AMAZING! It reminds me of Legend of Zelda Breath of Wild. Have you tried to give the Blue Mansion some Brick contours to add a little bit detail?

Thank you man!
Zelda is one of my favourite games, i always have it in the back of my mind.

I tried to add more details on the building but it was a bit overwhelming… Thank you again for your comment, see you soon!

Very nice work! I absolutely love your textures.

Thank you Manuel!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you Bartv, I’m flattered!

I wish you a nice weekend too,
stay safe.

Filippo