Vintage bedroom - Isometric

Hi. here is my latest work. I hope you like it :slight_smile:

86 Likes

Super nice! I love this isometric style.

2 Likes

Awesome work! Do you happen to have a breakdown on your compositing?

2 Likes

Agree with the rest! Amazing! Would love to see a behind the scenes! :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I will put some screenshots soon :slight_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

The color palette and values are incredible i this. Awesome modeling and composition, it feels very much alive and at home.

Even without the isometrics it would work great as a standalone scene.

Cheers!

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous, I love every single one of them from the series :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very cozy. :smile:

1 Like

wow! I’m in love with the level of detail you have put into this. These small hints at the person living there are great. I can totally imagine her without seeing her. But I wonder if this is a yoda statue in her trashcan?

1 Like

Your choice of projection is a very intriguing artistic decision. The modeling and detail are simply lovely. :+1:

1 Like

Always looking at your work it is very pleasing. I can feel comfy-ness of that place. Great details, impeccable lighting. Love to see what’s next Jose!

1 Like

That’s cute, like a super-realistic dollhouse.

1 Like

woo, i did not see such details on an isometric for a while ! nice !
very nice mood and lightning.:star_struck:

1 Like

Love the texturing!

1 Like

I’m a beginner with Blender and I started making highly stylized isometric rooms because they provide such good opportunities to practice all sorts of modeling in a limited environment. I saw (and saved as reference your kitchen first and when I saw the bedroom I knew it was the same artist. And wow, this is eye-opening. One can go a lot further with one’s art in this format than I had thought. Thank you for making such inspirational work. Your texturing alone is wonderful! :heart:

1 Like