Vintage kitchen - isometric

Very nice, great mood and interesting selection to use an isometric camera: works for me, so that it’s both realistic and detached at the same time, so it challenges me as a viewer.
Picking on details: The counter top (wood) to the right of the sink, is not rough enough, in my opinion, too shiny and reflective (almost as much as the porcelain of the sink). A little roughness may be missing in a couple more materials.

Nice of you to share setups.

Excellent work…
One of my favourite lately !

I love this. Loads of really nice objects…, I see you used clusters of dense detail but still enough negative space to let the eyes rest. I learnt about that trick on a youtube video the other day, and i plan to use it myself someday.

Thats so cool. Theres something really cute about it yet it is still uber realistic. This is what pulled me to this website when I saw it on Google Images.

Incredible work! Look forward to seeing more. :RocknRoll:

This is fantastic. I love the aesthetic, the color, the modeling, all of it, but its the lighting that really sets the mood and pulls it together. Great work man!

There is a addon which creates different kinds of isometric views. Super handy and had couple presete

Nice, I could study this for hours. Thank you!

Wow this is so detailed. How long did it take?

exelannn nice work bro

1 Like

Well done!

1 Like

Love the lighting here. It’s something you rarely see in isometric images. Great Job.

1 Like

awsome - i’d really love to know how to do this by my own

1 Like

awsome :evilgrin:

1 Like

Don’t know where to start. I simply love the look and mood of this piece.

1 Like

Hi! I’m new to the forum. I’ve been working in Blender on a crane for about a year, now, and just made my first skybox. Since I now know how difficult it is to get everything just right, I can really appreciate the detail in your efforts.

1 Like

Your texture work is simply perfect in my eyes. This is an amazing piece of work.

1 Like

So much charm in this piece. Bravo.

1 Like

What a cute charmful kitchen. So lovely I really adore color use!

1 Like

Nice work and realistic <3

1 Like