Vintage living room

I personally think the last one (the night render), could’ve been brightened a bit, but I can just see the attention given to things here in the modeling and texturing (from the fireplace to the shag rug).

I also think that this ranks up there with the best that have come out of Cycles as far as interiors are concerned, the detail is immense.

Thank you very much Niebieski for comment.

-For the day render, I used one Sun lamp with 10.000 Strength, 0.2 factor Ambient Occlusion and Hdri enviroment texture for the World.

-For the night render, I used :

Ambient Occlusion:  0.2 factor.
      Table lamp: one point lamp with 25.000 Strength.
      Wall lamps: two Ico Spheres with Emission material ( 50.000 Strength ) 
      Ceiling lamp: six lamps ( three points lamps with 10.00 Strength and three area lamps with 20.000 Strength )

Sorry by my english and thanks.

-Downfall61: thank you very much for your comment. I am glad you like it. Thanks!

-Remade: thank you very much for comment! Yes, in this work I tried make detailed materials and late Sun afternoon light. Thanks!

-BartRaeves: thank you very much Bart! Yes, I agree about say you. I tell you: this project started with intense cartoon style, and then it was changing to proportions more normal. So, this final render is a join of both styles, I tried join it the better form possible. Thanks you very much!

-Regus-Ttef: thank you very much for your comment. Yes, I say you the same thing that to Bart about the proportions. Is true that old decoration is better for illustration ambients than the modern style. But I think the matter isn´t if the interior is modern or old, I think the key is in the style. Thanks Regus for comment!

-Blue box: Thanks for comment Blue, I am glad you like it!

-3dnotguru: Thanks for your comment. Sorry, that you say is true. I tell you:
First day render: 100% resolution, 2800 samples.
Second day render: 80% resolution, 2500 samples.
Night render: 60% resolution, 3500 samples.
And all renders have noise correction with Gimp 2. The noise in the night render was very big, I corrected a lot of fireflies.

-Mik1190: Thanks for comment, I am glad you like it!:slight_smile:

-Ace dragon: Thank you very much for your comment. I am agree about you say me: the night render is a bit dark. But if I increased the ambient occlusion the render lost strong, so I decided this dark option. Thanks friend.

Sorry to all for my english:o

Tu inglés es perfecto, entiendo sin problema. Gracias por compartir la información, es que lo he intentado varias veces, hacer un render de noche, pero me ha salido muy mal.

your English is very good, I understand clearly. Thanks for the tip . many times I tried to make a night render and it went out really poor.

What fantastic and confortable scene!
both scenes night and day, have a excellent lighting, and very nice colors, the materials looks like how a traditional house!
man I give you 5 stars, you work is superb :smiley:

so much details, I’m impressed!

-Niebieski: Gracias amigo! Thank you very much friend. For night render the light into cristal material object makes a lot of noise, but if you play with some numbers in render panel the noise reduces. I activated “No caustics” box and increased the Clamp Indirect to 2.0.

-Joseperez: thank you very much Jose! I celebrate that you like this work. I tried make a traditional decoration, like a grandmother´s home jeje. Thanks friend!

-Marcus 1984: thank you very much Marcus! I´m glad you like it. Thank you very much friend!

Thank you very much to BlenderNews.org for give me the mention “Render of the week”. And thanks to all BlenderArtists users by to visit my artwork. I am so happy by this news! Here the link:

http://blendernews.org/xe/?mid=Front_page

its great to see true potential of cycles, congrats …
Im happy to rate your thread :slight_smile: ******

Thank you very much B2przemo by your congratulation, Thank you very much friend.

This is so realistic, like you can go to this house and just live there lol

-Kamawi: Thank you very much! Jaja, it is true, they are equal, it is the same style.

-dantefrizzoli: Thank you very much friend. I am glad you like it! Thanks.

Excellent interior render! :yes:

Thank you very much friend! :slight_smile:

Cool renders, realistic.

Thank you very much Juanrav!

Amazing! people is usually making modern architexture. but you made the old one looks fabulous. you realy have attention to details.

Thank you very much friend. I am happy because you like my work. Thanks!

Looks very realistic . Love the lighting

Thank you very much!