Violet

Amazing job, love it

awesome work :yes:

I’m still learning Blender v2.6 and the entire 3D world (lighting, modeling, animation, etc) and when I see a post such as this, it only but inspires me to learn more. Looking at the detail I say "…(speechless)… "
Superb work!

Wow that’s looking really good! Well done! I don’t know if I missed it in the thread, but could you link me your wip thread? Thanks and grats again!

With the exclusion of the odd position of her right leg (yes I mean HER right, not mine) it looks amazing

Amazing work man :open_mouth: I am making a model of someones concept art too right now and I’m really curious about how you made the hair like that? Is it particle hair, or planes with hair texture on them? If the latter do you have any tips on painting hair texture?

very nice, everything looks perfect. Congratulations, amazing work.

Awesome! You made an excellent work.

Very inspiring. Nice work!

Georgeous work Lucas! 5 stars :yes:

Awww…now you’ve made me jelly!

Lol, jk, absolutely delightful piece of work.
*5 for sure.

-swaschan

Great character, nice posing that give fresh and naturality to photo. A bit of realism a bit of manga. i like that girl hehe.

E.M.E.( excusme my english)

Cheers.

Awesome, really awesome my friend. You are a great artist. :slight_smile:
I also checked your wip thread. Well done.
It has a very interesting realistic feel to it though is more of a cartoon I suppose.

excelent! i like it

Excellent work…:yes:

This is really good - one of the best characters I’ve seen in Blender. Awesome.

Great work! Congrats. What was the most difficult or challenging part of it? I guess the hair is particle hair, did you comb it or used path guides? For me particle hair is a nightmare to control. Again, beautiful and professional work 5 well deserved stars!

I like the jacket! Great job!

Hi, could you post the original image without any compositing and post processing? Thanks

-swascahn

Very good rendering as your character, she is more fun.