lighting
texturing
featured
(Victor) #1

" I’ve heard something… I’m going to take a look "

Full res on: victorvdr9.artstation.com

35 Likes

(Bart Veldhuizen) #2

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

(Victor) #3

So thankful Bart! Great weekend for you too :vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

(Bart Veldhuizen) #4

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

(Calzaath) #5

I just noticed the Guy outside the door. Creepy! Good work though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

(protonjustin) #6

image 3! we don’t need to see that wall, only the beautiful light and the bike behind the radiator. beautiful work

1 Like

(SynaGl0w) #7

“Mood” perfectly executed! That whatever outside the door is giving me a slenderman vibe.

1 Like

(Victor) #8

@Calzaath / @protonjustin / @SynaGl0w
Thank you guys :slight_smile:
Happy to see that people notice the “visitor” behind the door. I wanted this to be very subtle.

0 Likes

(FGO) #9

nice work.
I appreciate the ray of light.
thank you,

1 Like

Nice work Victor! I was wondering if you can legally share the scene file?

1 Like

(Victor) #11

Thank you @Son! There are some assets I can’t share. However, tell me what you’re interested on and maybe I can prepare a side scene.

1 Like

Hi Victor, thanks for the reply!

I wanted to try to light the scene in Unreal Engine 4.22 using some of the new ray tracing feature, so I would only need the stairs,walls, doors ,ceiling and floors - I’ll add replacement for the other meshes(if needed).

0 Likes

(Victor) #13

Well, actually it’s not fine prepared for UE4 in terms of UV’s or topology, you know, it’s not needed for Cycles.
So you’ll have to tune almost everything or remodel maybe. I don’t know if it’s worth to you.
If it’s, I’ll prepare it as soon as I can.

1 Like

Trust me it’s perfect for UE4.22. I made tested a scene with 4 million triangles meant for Corona and it rendered fine. :slight_smile:

I don’t mind tuning or remodeling, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Victor) #15

Here you have :wink:
visitors_share.zip (1.4 MB)

1 Like

Thank you victor! I’ll make sure to give you credit for the scene(probably link it to your artstation). Your image is an inspiration for me, I want to create a decay/derelict version maybe with day time lighting.

1 Like

(Victor) #17

Great! Looking forward for it.

0 Likes

(Hiisi) #18

Could you please share your setup for volumetric lightening?

1 Like

(Victor) #19

Just a cube with Volume scatter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(1D_Inc) #20

Fantastic work!

1 Like