Visitors

" I’ve heard something… I’m going to take a look "

Full res on: victorvdr9.artstation.com

37 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

So thankful Bart! Great weekend for you too :vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

I just noticed the Guy outside the door. Creepy! Good work though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

image 3! we don’t need to see that wall, only the beautiful light and the bike behind the radiator. beautiful work

1 Like

“Mood” perfectly executed! That whatever outside the door is giving me a slenderman vibe.

1 Like

@Calzaath / @protonjustin / @SynaGl0w
Thank you guys :slight_smile:
Happy to see that people notice the “visitor” behind the door. I wanted this to be very subtle.

nice work.
I appreciate the ray of light.
thank you,

1 Like

Nice work Victor! I was wondering if you can legally share the scene file?

1 Like

Thank you @Son! There are some assets I can’t share. However, tell me what you’re interested on and maybe I can prepare a side scene.

1 Like

Hi Victor, thanks for the reply!

I wanted to try to light the scene in Unreal Engine 4.22 using some of the new ray tracing feature, so I would only need the stairs,walls, doors ,ceiling and floors - I’ll add replacement for the other meshes(if needed).

Well, actually it’s not fine prepared for UE4 in terms of UV’s or topology, you know, it’s not needed for Cycles.
So you’ll have to tune almost everything or remodel maybe. I don’t know if it’s worth to you.
If it’s, I’ll prepare it as soon as I can.

1 Like

Trust me it’s perfect for UE4.22. I made tested a scene with 4 million triangles meant for Corona and it rendered fine. :slight_smile:

I don’t mind tuning or remodeling, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you have :wink:
visitors_share.zip (1.4 MB)

1 Like

Thank you victor! I’ll make sure to give you credit for the scene(probably link it to your artstation). Your image is an inspiration for me, I want to create a decay/derelict version maybe with day time lighting.

1 Like

Great! Looking forward for it.

Could you please share your setup for volumetric lightening?

1 Like

Just a cube with Volume scatter :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fantastic work!

1 Like