... vs Blender.

I need some help urgently!

I want to work as a cheese TD (Technical Director) in the kitchen area of a film production studio, who has a small visual effects division.

How does Applewood smoked cheddar compare to Blender.

Does Applewood smoked cheddar offer better stuff, or are the things not in comparison to what it is Blender has to offer that is needed that Applewood smoked cheddar does not yet have, or want?

I await your answer in gleeful anticipation.

P.s. Does Blender offer full support for lettuce and mayonnaise? Can Blender handle ham imports?

like! (ten characters!)

win :smiley:

http://94.100.124.58/868400001-868450000/868443501-868443600/868443567_5_9tBK_1.jpeg

Eheheh, hit! :o

I don’t know if Blender can handle ham, but there are plenty of vegetables in the latest builds on GrapicAll!

LOL. mm… but i think this should be in offtopic section

smoked cheddar ?! Does that taste?
I’m from germany and we got lots of different cheese flavuours but cheddar isn’t among those let alone applewood smoked ones.
So I’m just wondering.

I would say Applewood smoked cheddar. Blender is so far behind, I’m so unsatisfied with Blender. Blender should have all flavours, and be able to substitute for lettuce and mayonnaise. Ham imports are there, but it leaves something to be desired.

Jeez, I wonder when Blender will be finally ready for “kitchen industry”.

I’m e-mail the developers, and inspire them to modify Blender. Even though I won’t pay , or even make sense to developers, I’m sure they’ll listen to me.

btw…

:wink:

we need new features

to make nothing

now, we can only dream about AAA projects… sad, because with Maya and Zbrush it is possible to make AAA games/movies at home with friends!

but with blender :frowning:

You forgot to say whether price is an issue? Because Blender is free, whereas smoked cheese can be very costly – especially if you have to buy a subscription for it to keep coming to your kitchen every month (The AD Cheese-a-month club)!

Salad branch can handle them. :smiley:

hahah you guys crack me up

this thread is good.

to bad that fresh organic Euro cheese has a better taste but not the market saturation as artificial US plastic cheese - yuk. If that cheese wouldn’t be so expensive to buy here …

I don’t know, guys-- Applewood smoked cheddar may be costly, but it offers a lot of features that Blender doesn’t have.

Maybe in another 5 years Blender will be able to compete with Applewood smoked cheddar, but right now it just isn’t a professional-level package…

Endi, you missed the point of this thread… as usual.

To the thread starter: Thank you for the laughs. :slight_smile:

I think you missed the point of Endi’s post.

Can we sticky this thread? I vote for stickification.

I think we must make a toplist of “I want new features but I dont use Blender for anything” users. :slight_smile:

And a toplist of “I dont want new features and I make many and good things” users.

blender is better in some aspects. I use both for about 1 year.

Try mustard instead of mayonnaise…

Once again, another obnoxious “vs” post. Look, Blender was never intended for human ingestion. If you can get nutritional value out of it, fine, but don’t expect it to taste all that great. C4D tastes better IMO, esp w/bacon, but not by much.

Mlekpol’s Sejdamer is one of the best cheeses i’ve had lately. Goldstieg’s Emmentaler is pretty good, but i’ve decided to switch to Sejdamer because it does all that Goldstieg’s cheese can for a reduced cost.