Walk animation help

Ok if we are going it to do it this way then…

His question:

And my answer is the fix:

Enough said.

Ok, dont want to argue with you for a silly misunderstood. You help many people here.
Sorry for my misbehave

Cheers,

Wow you did a lot! Thank you for all of your help. I love the new animations. I am really new to the BGE so all of this advice is very, very helpful. I had invisible walls, but removed this to make it easier to work on the map. They will be back. My original file was too big to upload (I think you just explained why) so this is a simplified version. I will be sure to copy all of your updates over to the main file. Thanks again.

you are welcome. Last little thing. For some reasons i ignore, turning off the “Use frame rate” (see in Proprieties panel, Render tab, System section ) reduce my CPU usage a lot.

When I first learned how to animate things for games, I used these videos by BornCG on YouTube:

BornCG made a ton of videos that go over almost everything you NEED in the Blender Game Engine. I highly recommend watching his tutorials, then apply what you learn from them to your personal project think outside of the box because often times, there is more than one way to do something. :sunglasses:

Awesome, thank you!

use framerate is bugged, but necessary if you expect the fps to drop below 60 a lot. this will speed up the game so you dont get time dialation at lower framerates.

1 Like