Wallbird

I’v made myself small wallpaper (1280x1024) :
http://www.absolute.lv/guests/my/wallbird.jpg

cooool. modelling is not that detailled, but it is nice!
not much crit bcause it is way abstract, maybe you can add a shadow on the white background

Yea a shadow would be cool :smiley:

Hey that’s really nice! When I saw it I was like ‘Woah, that’s cool!!!’

hmmm… raytraced absract… hmmm…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, great stuff :wink:

I can see the bird.

Great piece.

b01c

Almost like glass. Nice work Bone

Hey can i put this in my wallpaper section on my site?
pretty please!

http://www.free-webspace.biz/Blenderprojects/wallpaper/wallpaper.htm

Thank’s people! :smiley:

Hey can i put this in my wallpaper section on my site?
pretty please!

Sure you can!

Very nice and refreshing, I would try to make a grey color for background and a shadow as mentionned above!

Anyway, it’s great!

YAYA

yikes, it’s so bright!

.b

Why on earth is there so much white space around the image? Couldn’t you just crop it for the people with lower resolutions and slower internet connections? :frowning:

Couldn’t you just crop it for the people with lower resolutions and slower internet connections?

Well actualy in JPEG compression all that white space shoud take about 5kb… try to make simple white jpg image with some crazy resolution and chech it space

yes. but it still is huge for preview.

I would very much like people to do more thumbs, or preview images, instead of posting anything over 640x480, or 800x600 to these forums. they don’t fit to the table, and not even on all monitors.

when you are doing a thumb, you can also pack it more, because people (if they like it) will still click to see the big render.

.b

looks sorta fishlike… looks sorta birdlike… but then looks like stretched candy or blown glass… really abstract but I like the shininess I’d like to try somethign like that with no raytracing… just a whole bunch of layered reflection maps maybe?

• emk

got to love those reflexions.

got to love those reflexions.

Hey! Actualy it’s refreaction, reflect’s sets to 0… But thanx anyway :wink: