Wallpaper

I changed the angle of the tentacle to a more straighter insertion. I made the tentacles alot darker to so they dont seem as hollow now. Removed all remaining yellow that was in the scene. Kept the cyan I really like the look of cyan which is why I chose to use it from the beginning and I think it really compliments the lightning. And I def made a png version of this picture aswel :slight_smile:

Attachments

Alright! Just because I like to complain, thereā€™s a tiny default on the back side of the ā€œRā€. Some white light is reflected where it shouldnā€™t. And I still have that impression that the 3 bottom tentacles are hollow because of their 3 red lines. 2 bright ones like the other tentacles and a 3rd slightly darker as seen through a transparent material. BTW, I would tilt all the curves so that these 2 red lines are not so obvious, to be more like the one on the top of the initial ā€œAā€.

Apart from that, I have nothing left to criticize. I even like the rough edges on the front face of the letters. For me, the job is done and (almost) well done. :smiley:

Thanks alot for your help :slight_smile: I appreciate it:) and sorry for taking long to reply been really busy and finally got a chance to sit down and complete it. I fixed the white at the back of the ā€˜Rā€™. and changed the red lines so that they dont look as hollow.

Attachments

It must be only in my head but I really canā€™t shake that feeling. The red reflections on the 3 bottom tentacles make them look hollow to me. Apart from that, I think itā€™s time to declare this work as finished or youā€™ll spend the rest of your life tweaking itā€¦ especially if you listen to me. :smiley:

lol I agree but I definitely like your attention to detail. Thanks for the help man :slight_smile: