Want to change your username?

LOL:D I thought you were familiar - glad you found your way back!

Moderators: I’m tired of “Bellorum”, and would like to change to “Vainqueur” if it’s at all possible. Thanks!:slight_smile:

If possible could u change my username to Ikee?

thank you :slight_smile:

Hello, Can I get a new id “satooz” in its stead current “goi”? Cheers

Idenheart: Done

tux: Done

code:9999: Done

narnia: Done

onemanblend: seanix is already in use by someone else. Sorry.

theropod: Done

FatherCreator: Done

RogerWickes: Done

luke.pike@gmail: Done

Bellorum: Done

goi: Done.

BgDM

could i please be changed to “charliemcf”? im currently changing all my stuff including hotmail account etc. so its easier to have one username.

thank you in advance.
:slight_smile:

totalexodus: Done.

BgDM

And maybe remove the c from my name :slight_smile: Don’t worry… I’m used to it… But there is no c in my surname…

thx, aprecciated.
never even noticed at first as it just logged me in using another sites cookies… then i looked and it said welcome charliemcf… :stuck_out_tongue:

thx again

Hstokholm: Corrected.

BgDM

My name Wavinator has been bugging me for a while and I’d like to get it changed to cinder1.
Thanks

my name is ge-force and i want oxygen

Hi! i would like to change my username from simply “daniel” to “daniel_nieto”, it has my lastname on it… thanks!

I’d like to change my current name “ZBeeblebrox” to “PTKS”. I’d like to change it because “PTKS” is the name I use in some other forums and I’d like to have only one nickname.

Hi Admins

I am new here and my user name is currently Dichotomy would like it changed to DichotomyMatt. Seems Dichotomy is a user on other CG forums, and I don’t want to cause confusion.:o

Thank you for your time.

I’d like to change my current name “remi_01” to “migius”.

Thank you

Hi. Could you please change my nickname to “DrBouvierLeduc” please ?

Moderators, thank you for all the hard work you put in helping make this a place where so many people can learn so much.

Please, I would like my name capitalized. I wish to be Enigmatic instead of enigmatic.

Thank you.

Yeah, as you can see my name is misspelled. could you change it from shadowabne to shadowbane

Thanks!

Hi I would like to change my name to “Gustav Göransson”
Thanks!

Could you please change me to Albinal? Many thanks!