War 01 - The Patrol

“Someday this war’s gonna end”


Final 01

I appreciate any feedback and comments!
Really not sure about the entire lighting set-up, I kind of like it though.
Would appreciate some fresh eyes to give some feedback

Blender 3.3.2 Cycles
Res 6144x2570
OptiX GPU 1024 samples
Time 6 hrs

Modeling, fire & smoke sim Blender
Texturing Blender
Post-processing Photoshop

Inspired by a photo of a rural power line disappearing in thick fog next to a dirt road.
However, working on the render made ideas come up that went way beyond the initial inspiration.
There are still some elements of it though. In the end I went for a gritty and dirty wasteland look.
Not sure if I matched that.

If you want, check out my other stuff here:
AS: https://www.artstation.com/wk042
IG: https://www.instagram.com/wk042/


Raw


AO


Viewport

15 Likes

I think it looks great. Good job!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you very much! Glad you like it.

Thanks Bart! The same goes to you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t want to disappoint you, but…


Hunan’s will never learn :frowning:

2 Likes

Looks Good!!

1 Like

Maybe, one day.

1 Like

Thank you!