War cannon

Another project in lovely blender. A rustic looking war cannon
Done with blender 2.93 and Rendered with cycles. Inspired by Ryan King Artwork

I’ve learned a lot in this project and learning never stops…
My youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/tutline
My instagram: https://www.instagram.com/morteza.tahmasbi_/

update - I would like to share with you a new render of my war cannon scene. I changed the lighting and materials a bit and added more detail to textures.

I did this new render for my free blender modelling to render workshop for my students in my native language.what you think about this new render?

Clay Render:

Blender Scene:

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Nice work :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks friend

1 Like

This is good.

1 Like

thanks friend

This looks so sweet!
This isn’t a tip, just a random comment that you can ignore, but… You should render a shot as if you were firing one of the canon balls. add a smoke sim, and keep the same small look.

1 Like

Loved it. I just wanted to suggest to rotate a bit the wood texture of the wheels to be a bit different from the wood body, cause in reality the possibility of them being perfectly synchronized is really remote. I see that you did it on the other side, but not in front.

Loved the rope, just looks a bit too soft on some points, but it’s really nice.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment. I really love to do this and I will give it a shot soon.

1 Like

I changed the Rotation of the wheels and the rope as well and now I think looks better. Thanks for the comment.

1 Like

Oh for real? That’s sweet. Can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

Looks cool! I like the style and the texturing is great!

1 Like

Thanks buddy

Thanks for the comment bro

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Nice job my friend

1 Like

I love the textures, lighting and presentation. It’s great that a relatively simple model and scene can be a real attention grabber when done well.

1 Like

thanks bart :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your support bro :heart:

Thank you friend :heart: