Warmish kitchen room with Cycles renderer

Good day guys! I’m so satisfied with my latest personal project and really would like to share with you guys. This is personal project which is done for my own portfolio and it seams can be saying “Lighting study” with Cycles renderer. Which is great choice for architectural vizualization side too, isn’t it, right?
Lets talk about the scene also too. Every models taken from 3dwarehouse.com with using Sketchup importer v0.23 for Blender v3.0+ and moldings, decorations are from dikart.com, except some different models inside the scene.

Software: Blender v3.3alpha;
Renderer: Cycles;
Rendertimes: 20-25 minutes per frame (setuped advanced techniqes of render settings);
PC Specs: i3-10100f @ 3.6Ghz, 32 GB RAM, MSI 1060 6GB GPU.

Second attempt:

First attempt:

Critiques and comments are welcome!!!

50 Likes

I think it’ll look okay even if it’s a little dark(Contrast)

2 Likes

The lighting is nice :smiley:

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you, @bartv! ))

2 Likes

That’s perfect!

2 Likes

Amazing work

2 Likes

Great work!!!

1 Like

Отличная работа, не могли бы вы поделиться, тем как вы настраивали свет?
Здесь hdri+sun?

1 Like

There are nothing special:
scr1

scr3
scr4
scr5
scr6

For background building I used just one plane with applied Facade building taken from the internet with below Object Visibility settings for no shadow casting to inside the kitchen room.

6 Likes

Beautiful work :slight_smile: love it

1 Like

@TheHarryAli
@Diyorbek3d
@SBTLINK
@orkin
@Rp2
Thank you guys! ))

1 Like

thanks for the info!

1 Like

Really impressed with the lighting, well the whole scene bit especially the light, think it works so well. Thanks for sharing the setup. I have been working on a kitchen scene myself and will look into your work for ideas, thank you.

1 Like

Keep it up! ))

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #interiorarchitecture category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like

Thank you sir! ))

1 Like