Hello everyone, My latest personal project, Apartment in Warsaw.
Software used: Blender | E-Cycles | Photoshop
Rendered mostly at 500 samples.
Hello everyone, My latest personal project, Apartment in Warsaw.
Software used: Blender | E-Cycles | Photoshop
Rendered mostly at 500 samples.
Maybe post something to the wall?
overall great as always.
I like this apartment very well and I like to know which number of F-stop did you use to achieve so nice DOF? Is it 1,7? I also like that every shot has the same brightness level.
@odil24 Thank you! I was thinking about it but ultimately decided that such a small space needs some breathing room so I left it blank.
@senteria Thanks a lot! It’s a relief to hear I got the brightness right because it was one of my main concerns during post-pro. F-stop value was different for every image, the biggest aperture was 1.8 and lowest 2.8 I think.
I like the coffee table.
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!
@mdickun Thanks, I personally would love to have one like that in real life 
@bartv Thanks a lot Bart, have a good one!
This is AMAZING! I want to do exteriors like u in Blender. Best guy ever! Ur renders r so juicy. My renders r smooth idk wat to do with this. U have one fan in Russia. Me. 
Thank you so much! Have you tried post-processing them in Photoshop? Increasing texture and clarity in Camera Raw filter helps a lot 