We are looking for 3D Artists for Geometry, Texture and Render Jobs

Hi!

My name is David and I work at Creators3D which is a 3D content creation platform that supplies 3D artists with job offers on various projects.

We are looking for professional and talented 3D artists to work on our platform on a full-time basis with a monthly salary of up to $1000! (We also have part-time and freelance positions available)

The type of job is geometry and/or texture creation for our models (which are wide and varied) usually for these categories: furniture, consumer electronics, jewelry, and accessories.
We are also looking for 3D artists with a proven rendering ability for more complex jobs.

We are mostly working with Adobe substance painter, zBrush, Maya, and Blender - but in the end, it’s with whatever program you decide.

If you are interested please fill in this form (or send me a message) and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

I’ll be more than happy to provide additional information on the platform and the job offer.

Thanks

David

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.