Weapons of Mass Destruction

no, this isn’t some political rant or controversial post.
I’m not sure how many people know about this, but if you go to google and type in weapons of mass destruction, then click the im feeling lucky button, you’ll get a surprise.

yeah i’ve seen that one before but its Soooooooooo funny

i think even people on the US side of it will be able to appreciate the joke :wink:

Alltaken

Hey alltaken, what do you mean ‘even?’ I am a USAer I think that error message is hilarious!! :smiley:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, (iraq), hahaha

ROFL!!! Good one!

umm… may i ask wut u were doing searching for that? haha

LOL, that was cool

Dude, one must be really bored to catch that!

Nonono…he didn’t discover it. ANd if he takes credit for discovering it, he’s a bonehead.

Its been in the news in the past. And its actually old news.

The reason it shows up when you hit “I’m Feeling Lucky” is that it has the most page views for that search result, so the google engine assumes its the most pertinent to the topic. Its got nothing to do with google.

DUDE, WHO CARES, I DIDNT HEAR ABOUT IT, AND I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY

Duuuude you’re gettin a dell

click on the links that appear red on that page.

http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/blair.html

Weapons of mass distraction? Large boobage on a roadside billboard…

Brian

thats what i’m saying, i’m agreeing that even US people will thinkits funny.

the first poster was worried it would be taken as a political thread, i’m saying that it won’t be coz US people will think its funny :wink:

its very clever

Alltaken

I like this one, ehehehehe!

If you are George Bush and typed the country’s name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. (IRAQ).

that is funny…

That’s great! :smiley: Very cleverly written.

what are you talking about desoto? Not only did i discover that site, i actually created it. :smiley:
JK, one of my friends showed me at school, don’t know where he found out though.