Weavr - Procedural Textile Shader for Blender [Free Download]

Hey everyone,

I made another procedural shading nodegroup in the context of Nodevember. It’s a fully procedural weave pattern generator that can easily be used to create procedural textile shaders.
It is compatible with Blender 2.81 upwards.

https://twitter.com/simonthommes/status/1195829853255278593

You can get it for free on Gumroad. The 5 shown example shaders are included with the file:
gum.co/w3avr

Some detail shots:

You can find more Renderings on Artstation:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1nQrZ8

Cheers,
Simon

103 Likes

Awesome stuff! Thanks for making it available. I’ll have to toy around with it!

1 Like

This is amazing! Great work, it looks fantastic.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome work - thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

This is awesome, Simon - thank you for making it available!

Unfortunately, I’m getting a black sphere as a render. I’m using 2.81 - but does this need to be a version other than the standard beta?

EDIT: Never Mind - I updated to the latest build of 2.81 and it’s working now. Thanks again for putting it out there!!

2 Likes

Amazing work as usual Simon!

1 Like

Well done!
And thank you for sharing!

:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

great work! thanks a lot for free sharing:-)

1 Like

Awesome!
Thanks Bart, you too :slight_smile:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

I like this, didn’t know that Blender could compete with Designer, but this weaving looks even better than most mats I’ve seen from SD… Mesmerizing work.

1 Like

Amazing, thank you so much!

1 Like

Amazing! Those offers are not only valuable as shaders ready to use but as a mine of in depth learning for Blender’s shading system as well!

1 Like

Thanks, very useful for baking out textures with Pbr Texture Bakery addon.

1 Like

Awesome!! Thank you very much for sharing!:star_struck::partying_face:

1 Like

@Pixelshatter Thanks a lot, I just bought it. I am really impressed by the quality of your work and cycles too. I am kind of new with Blender.

I have one question, should I post it here or I need to do it via DM ? Thanks a lot

Man, thank you for an amazing procedural material. I changed the shader from cycles to eevee and it still works. Only issue I have with this material is that the nodes are f*cking spaghetti!!! Took me over an hour to clean up the nodes. Other than that… this is amazing work and I love seeing stuff like this. THANK YOU!

Cleaned up the first layer of nodes…