Web Plugin Overlay

Hi first post doofus kinda question here,
Im doing a webgame and i cant seem to find the resource to remove or replace the overlays in the webplugin…ie the blender symbol in the top left and site url in the bottom right. I can find normal blender icons in the ocx file but just cant seem to get that darned overlay.
As the game im doing is at about 200x160 these overlays really cover up the realestate.
It seem as if at one point the overlays with the blender.com tags have been quickly stuck in there as elsewhere the files in the cab mostly refer to blender.nl.
If anyone knows how to remove or replace it please let me know.

regards,
Nanonano.

download and install the foundation publisher key [you install it in the file menu]

then sign your .blend [or lock it, but all of us having access to that key it will have no effect]

z3r0 d, this works only with 2.25?? Or I can remove these overlays in 2.34 too, for example?

I do not use 2.25, but these overlays irritate me too…

victor

it only works in publisher 2.25, it doesn’t make any sense to develop for the web plugin with any other version [because that is the version of the web plugin]

Hopefully Kestor or one of the other coders here will update the web plugin to use the newer versions of the game engine. Someday. Just keep your fingers crossed.

thanks for the info z3r0 d, it has been a while since ive used the webplugin…ie since about when 2.25 came out. I knew i could get rid of the overlays and just didnt think that an older version would do it for me. Cheers mate.

QUOTE:
it only works in publisher 2.25, it doesn’t make any sense to develop for the web plugin with any other version [because that is the version of the web plugin]

RESPONSE:
Unless you sux like me and really need undo.

Im keeping one file going in the latest version now and just putting it through the 2.25 when i want to test in a browser from my slower computer to see if its not to chunky and slow. Ive noticed that some data is lost when you save in 2.25 so im thinking that if ever there was an update that it would be best to always keep a fresh copy from the latest version.