Web shooter for kids

hi guys
this the last render i did for product visualization study .
hope you like it .
if you intersted and want to see mor details or download scene you can check this:

follow me on insta :

33 Likes

It is completely believable that this is a true photograph of a real object. To surround the toys with comic books was an excellent idea. The table texture is nice and detailed – a 3D texturing effect – yet it “stays out of the way.”

This render should be featured. Because, if you wanted to make an image to sell a toy, it – and the toy – “would look like this.”

At first, I objected to the display of the comic books out-of-focus in the first render, because that’s not terribly “realistic.” But, on the other hand, it keeps your attention focused where it should be: “on the Almighty Product,” even when it is a blue object sitting next to a blue background. So, in the “tight close-up” framing, I think that it works and is even beneficial.

2 Likes

thanks man
i am glad that you liked it
yeah it’s not perfect and have some of weak points .
i will try to avoid these weakness in future

:eyes: hmm…

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

TBH… at first look at the title i was thinking: Are you insane ?? Why a web browser based shooting game for kids ??? Isn’t ther enough… ahh…

Funily enought the comics show more the “darker” spiderman (more black than blue) and the “special case” infected :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…
…anyway… they made whole spidervers… so any “web” will do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

Incredible job. Love it so much :heart_eyes:

Great models, materials, lighting… all looks incredibly realistic. But the scale of the comics compared to the rest seems way off or is it just me?

1 Like