Web site still giving problems

dosnt retain login. threads lost in space . thanks bro.steve

Are you logging in with the “Remember Me” checkbox enabled?

I will try this to see if it helps. i have logged in this way before, but stopped as i thought it was doing nothing, ie.- remembering me the next time i log in with auto complete. thats what i thought that button was for. But it seems i only loose the long threads , like it forgets me while im typing, i know i type slow but im trying. Thanks so much for your help -bro.steve

êàçèíî îíëàéí

The topic of discussion might sound a bit unlikely but I took my period to observe this fat burning method. Losing weight is the major concern at all overweight people; I’m sure how it feels if you feel that additional chunk of body fat around your waistline and how clumsy you feel when performing tasking activities. I know at some point you keep carrying out a Google look up on how to lose fat, burn belly excess fat etc. There is a lot of information out there on losing weight; some are beneficial to an extent I have to confess.

Today I can discuss with a proven way to shed fat. I have this friend inside Bank where I work and your lady weighed 110 kilogram, she had a fractured leg and uses crutches i absolutely could not advice her to complete exercises for you to lose weight as which was not possible. I actually called up one other friend who advertises this burn bodyweight meizitang capsules and a particular order was placed. My friend really wished to lose weight together with I was desperate to aid. We got the fat reduction capsules; it was 60 capsules in a very pack. The recommended serving is 2 capsules every day.

The next day she visited me and explained she did not sense you are eating, she just drank water. It appeared like the capsules had absorbed her system. Before I continue while using the story, I researched this losing weight product and it’s 100% herbal without having any side effects. It’s actually a Chinese weight loss drug actually. She continued together with the pills and originally there was zero reasonable change for ones first 2 period, I advised her to travel scale up the final week. She came to figure smiling morning; I asked the girl why she ended up being smiling and your lady screamed "I was so glad My organization is losing weight. " She experienced dropped to 95 kilogram in 3 many days losing 15 kilogram in the operation. This story isn’t just to sell anyone into anything; it’s just a life testimonial of an weight loss system my friend widely used. She got the girl second pack regarding 60 capsules yesterday which is living it up.

I strongly recommend this fat burning product for anyone willing to burn fat to a reasonable extent. This really works and I am happy to testify to the sweetness works of this fat loss pill.

meizitang botanical slimming botanical slimming soft gel botanical slimming soft gel meizitang botanical slimming soft gel meizitang botanical slimming slimming soft gel slimming capsule slimming botanical slimming capsule slimming botanical meizitang botanical slimming soft gel botanical slimming soft gel meizitang botanical slimming soft gel meizitang botanical slimming
http://detoxspamachine.com/cert/slimming
http://staging.drphone.com.au/dealer/slimming
http://nfljerseysoffice.saleonlinemall.com/cert/slimming

Organic Slimming Meizitang Gentle Gel: One Of the best Kept Secret in Losing weight
Botanical Slimming Meizitang Soft Gel: One Of the highest quality Kept Secret in Fat loss
Botanical Slimming Meizitang Delicate Gel: One Of the greatest Kept Secret in Fat loss

problem solved , always enable" remember me" check box. i have never had the program drop a thread again. thanks guys !