Weight Paint causes blender to crash

So I’ve made an armature for my model, but whenever I go to weight paint mode and try to paint, blender instantly crashes. I have reinstalled blender, reset my video card drivers to factory settings. It only seems to malfunction in this scene. In a new scene i can paint as normal.

Any solutions for this problem?

UPDATE:
Reinstalled my drivers to latest version, didnt work either. I still get the same error. I can’t upload the file because I get an error message somehow.

I really need this fixed, does anyone have a solution, or is familiar with the problem?

Fixed: I think my file was corrupted or something. I created a new project, deleted cube and then imported all of my objects from my previous one into the new one, and then i saved it over my old file. The weight painting does work now, so all is good.

I have the same issue in UPBGE 0.3.6 on M1 macOS Monterey, but slightly different. Though I can open up the mode, weight paint will immediately crash if I try to paint, even on a new, unaltered scene. I’ve tried everything I could think of which would normally solve most problems, but it doesn’t go away, it just keeps doing it. The mode is useless for me now because it will not paint anymore, and just crashes. All other GUI elements work aside from that faulty weight paint, which causes a segmentation fault within UPBGE, and this has never happened before to me.