Weird Morning

An impromptu scene I made while listening Đen - Ta đi cứ cùng nhau :3 An emotional song made me suddenly build this room. The music brought out an indescribable feeling…

List of assets that I used in this scene: Poliigon, Megascan, Sketchfab, Polyheaven and some source on internet.

My viewport:

62 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

thank you very much, bartv <3

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

This is amazing!! Did u model the assets?

1 Like

Yes, amazing. I like how the blue plant stands out from the rest of the room. The lighting, placement of objects, design of the objects and architecture, all great. The papers laying around invite curiosity. I like art that encourages curiosity, creativity, imagination in the viewer. Your portfolio is full of great pictures with these qualities.

I would move the clock hands away from 10:15. Make them between any numbers. Our minds deal easily with multiples of 2, 5, and 10. Other numbers seem less important to us. So 10:15 has some mysterious importance but 10:17 does not. That would give the picture a timelessness. Lines like clock hands guide the eye. Use them wisely.

Sources? Did you model these things? If not please give credit to the creators of the models. Especially if there is a legal obligation to do so.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest, I did not model all of them, I used a few more sources that I listed in the original post.

1 Like

Thanks for your inspirational comments, sorry for the mistake in assets. I’ve added them, there are quite a few sources I don’t know the author’s name, hope you understand! Thank you very much!