Welcome Back!

Goofster thanks for taking care of this site for 10 years and good luck

i learn blender form this site too and appreciate it a lot with all the dedicated peoples here helping others!

Jonathan Williamson wish you good luck with this site and hope you keep it running as it was and may be more things in the near futur

now hope it won’t fall down again cause i’v missed this site in last two weeks!

so good luck guys and happy 2.5

Thanks for stepping up to the plate and hitting a homer! Looking forward to the site’s evolution in new hands.

I regret that I will never be able to meet Roel, as I only registered about a few weeks ago. I will say that through all the loving comments people have made toward him that he was one of the best of the best! :slight_smile: This community here is big, and I’m glad that this site is back up and running. Good luck to our new administration, and to Roel who forever changed the community behind Blender. This site is awesome! :slight_smile:

Feels like home! Many thanks & congratulation to all blenderartists.org team!

Good to have some of the old crew back in action.

It’s sad to hear that Roel is stepping down but I trust Jonathan and Wes to take good care of this site ;D

A big thank you for taking over the website and continuing Blenderartists.

Also someone should locate that hacker and implant a virus that will blow his computer up >=[

There should be a Medal of Heroic Effort within the Blender community. Amongst certain other fantastic people (Ton, of course, being the foremost), Goofster should have one, in an extravagant ceremony…

Glad to see BA back, Johnathan and Wes, you have big shoes to fill, but I have confidence you will fill them!

well the site has recovered. now i need to :frowning:

(Acoustic guitar strums)

http://blogs.courant.com/colin_mcenroe_to_wit/kotter.jpg

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out
Welcome back, to that same old place that you laughed about

I still have the search engine redirect, but all the other viruses and crap are gone, as far as I know. It’s great to see BA back in action, and I pity the fool who thinks I’m talking about Mr. T. :wink:

thanks Goofster for this GREAT forum! you get a a well-deserved rest.

and good luck to our new administers!

Well, the expression “you don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone” seems like a bit of an understatement.

This is the home of the blender community! Thanks so much Goofster for all your hard work over the last ten years, and thanks Wes and Johnathon for stepping in.

So happy we’re back!!!

:yes:

hooooray the forum is back online!

Welcome back Blender Artists !!!

Thank you, Goofster for having the vision and fortitude to make Blender Artists a reality.
Thank you, Wes and Jonathan for keeping the reality alive.
Good luck and best wishes to all three of you fine gentlemen.

Looks like Blender Artists are in awesome hands :slight_smile: Good luck guys!

Yay! and jonathan since i got you that computer discount you’ll give me overlord privilege right? just joshing

this is good news, i was getting super irritated not having BA up to distract me from actually animating

i bet roel can sigh in relief now that it’s in good hands and there isn’t all the crazy site stuff to deal with

Thanks Roel for maintaining such an excellent site all these years - a huge effort I know. And to the new maintainers.

MMmmmm :slight_smile: More orangeness. Reminds me of Elysiun. :slight_smile:

Back from lost in space.:spin::spin:

I missed you BlenderArtists. I didn’t use you much but its one of those things you miss when its gone.