Welcome Back!

Yay! Suddenly life has meaning again!

I wonder, since the forum is in a subdirectory. Are you planning to add any other pages to this site?

Great to have BlenderArtists back! I have to admit that I checked every day to see what is going on. Thank you for stepping in, and many thanks to Goofster for his amazing contribution during the years. Me happy!

nice ^____^

Okay, okay… de-e-e-e-eep breaths … it’s back … it’s gonna be okay … de-e-e-e-e-e-e-eeep breaths … Don’t panic any more … it’s gonna be okay … (whimper!) …

Awesome! The last week I have had questions building in my head about so many things, I didn’t know I relied on this site so much!

Well, I’m sorry to see Roel step down, but I’m sure Jonathan and Wes will do great jobs, I love Jonathans Blender Cookie tutorials, like his Lightsaber tutorial that was really awesome!

Well PlantPerson, I guess vacation is over! lol

It’s awesome to have the forum back :slight_smile: Thanks a lot guys!

Congrats on getting this site back up. , and Good Luck to Goofster in his future endeavors

Wow… I sure missed browsing the forums these days…

Another “yay!” from me as well… and I thought my day couldn’t get any better. :slight_smile:

I’ve never really realized how addicted I had become up untill last week.
W e l c o m e b a c k!
:)))))

Bravo! Thank you, Roel, for your years of hard work. Thank you, Wes and Jonathan, for stepping up.

Thanks for putting the site back up!

I like how the site is back earlier than the message suggested, but it’s no surprise as I noticed the themes being updated and the site symbol coming back.

Nice to see this site come back.

I also find it a pleasant surprise that our new administrator (Mr. Bomb) has roots in my home-state (Kansas, remembering when I first registered on Elysiun under my old username and seeing what he put down for his location), that’s only a pleasant surprise though, I believe that having a Blender professional at the helm along with Blender-cookie will ensure this site remains for many years to come.

Hi Five all around!

Woohoo! Well done Roel he is a person I will never forget! Since Blenderartists was down I began to realize how much I appreciated this site without it Blender wouldn’t be as popular as it is now Thank you Roel! And welcome Jonathan & Wes congratulations and hope you guys succeed in keeping our favourite site up.

Legen-wait for it-dary! not having blenderartist available for even such a short timespan just showed me how much I rely on it! Thanks for the hard work put into it guys! Nice to see it is in good hands as well!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have been really jonesing for my blender fix!!!

You need to setup a redirect or something for http://blenderartists.org/cms/ That what I had bookmarked for this site, I dint know it was back up agian untill I thought about trying http://blenderartists.org

But anyways great to be back and thankyou to all who worked behind the scene for it to happen.

Whoa! It’s finally back up! xD

Great job guys!

OMG! Yes! It’s alive!
Same as others i didnt know how much i actually relied on this site, and i am very glad to have it back!
Good luck Mr. Williamson!