Weretiger

WERETIGER

This is ​a character I created for “Twisted Scrolls” | A Horror Film Concept by Yangon in Action.
I was mainly responsible for the sculpting, texturing, grooming of the weretiger.I used hair particle system for fur.
Huge thanks for the Art Directions from Director Aung Myo Min. It was a great experience working on this project. I really had fun working with the talented team and all the other VFX shots on this project are some of the best quality VFX I’ve seen on a local film(Myanmar). Huge congratulations to our talented team!

Based on the concept by: Aung Myo Min & Aung Nyein Chan Paing

Rigging and Animation by: Kaung Mon Chit

Here are some of the final shots rendered in Blender Cycles.
You can also check them out in detail on my ArtStation.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/9EzYAO

(upload://8dvODAJYs12nkVOSkDAVU4rIWlv.png)

45 Likes

Very good anatomy and nice proportions, especially like the bottom legs, ankles, and feet - with these types of creatures (human body and pose and canis legs) I’ve always struggled to find a nice balance between the scale of the feet/ankle and calf. Yours looks good. texturing and grooming are perfect.

1 Like

Thank brother🙌

1 Like

Wow. He looks good. Aside from the fact those wounds look painful. ; D

(As they should).

Seconding @b2przemo 's comments about the anatomy and proportions. Materials and grooming are spot on as well.

1 Like

Thank you so much✊

Very nice! I’d love to see your workflow for designing this!

1 Like

Thank you. VFX breaking are coming this week We were working on this. Pls checkout this link
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02GWzjS8M35QWCuUyL25B3zYT83x8NHFSiAU6y6vD24j8RUHjSts9qcvRzkrrxwFrPl&id=100047000086290&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Nice! Can’t wait for that!

1 Like

Wow! Amazing work! :heart_eyes::fire:

1 Like

Thank brother✊

Everything looks great but I personally feel like the eyes aren’t expressive enough and the eye color feels wrong on a tiger.
I did a quick paintover just to demonstrate.

1 Like

Yes thank for advices this story of weretiger was hypnosis.We made his eyes have no colour and did only reflect.

1 Like

Look really nice!! Thank brother

I suspected as much. Either way great work. Is there going to be a trailer of this movie?

1 Like

The teaser is still out But the movie will be released next year .Here brother for teaser link

3 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank sir🙏

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Looks like something out of the Island of Doctor Moreau. Cool! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank man!

1 Like