Whacky Wyatt's To Go Takeover! (BLENDER HALLOWEEN PARTY)

Behold the Stupidian Halloween party of a lifetime! For 2 months I hosted a halloween party at my restaurant where I work, filled with decorations made by yours truly all on blender! There was a 7 hour soundtrack playing 24/7 I did magic, juggling, prop comedy, everything! The decorations have all sadly been taken down now and are in bags for next year, but the regulars of the restaurant all took photos videos I did many shows throughout the season, and plan on decorating just as much for the christmas season. There are references littered throughout the decorations to my other projects, other animations, and my characters! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 Likes

That looks like great fun! (Also a lot of work – well done!) Too bad your restaurant is nowhere close; I’d love to visit.

:bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat:

2 Likes

Took a lot of blendering! Made all the decorations on my computer, printed them out, lined them with recycled cardboard(I don’t have the money to do any better LOL) And then did magic and juggling and such, became known throughout the town for it for a while! It was SO spooky, and so fun

1 Like