what is your favourite meal ?

Actually I hardly ever eat out, and/or eat snack food. I eat out perhaps 2 times a month. Which is probably why I like snack food, and fast food so much. It’s more of a treat then anything to me. My mom cooks a whole bunch of different foods, for example tonight my mom made stuffed peppers, (bell peppers, some call them green peppers) buttercup squash, and mashed potato’s.

My dad has a specialty garden farm, (well where I live it’s considered specialty because it’s not corn or soy beans), so I tend to eat a LOT of veggies and fruit.

But I do see what you mean when people don’t eat much besides fast food and junk food. Because I am one of the only people I know that never drinks pop, eats junk food, or eats out all the time.

My favorie meals are:
“Second Breakfast”- the meal after breakfast and before lunch.
“Fourth Meal”- the meal after dinner but before breakfast (providing that you didn’t have Second Breakfast that day, in which case it would be “Fifth Meal”.

:stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite meal, A plate of General Tso’s chicken over fried rice with a Dr. pepper.

Yep of course the Americans are wrong again. Jeez way to ruin the thread cuz this will just start a flame war…

Why is it that the only one who’s been rude and arrogant in this thread has been non-American? I think we need to rethink that stereotype.

Everyone knows that fast food is not the best food, you won’t make yourself look better by pointing it out.

But since you made a generalization about Americans, I’ll make one too. All Belgians are rude and aggressively arrogant.

Venom:
I love Greek food too, the dolmades I posted earlier are a great Greek appetizer.

valarking: Are those the things that are wrapped in pickled grape leaves? If so those are awesome! My grandma used to make those when I was really young!

Yup, I don’t think the grape leaves are pickled, but they have dill, so somewhat close taste.

They’re freaking incredible

What the heck is that? Yocka chunky vomit plate surprise?

Dammit, here comes this clown to strengthen snelleeddy’s point.

Who you calling clown?:ba:

I don’t have any pictures…but my favorate foods have always been during my
employment at my family’s pizza place (Jaymo’s Pizzeria (R.I.P.)) and at
Urban Mill Cafe (downtown Grand Rapids, MI (R.I.P.)). I like to modify food
to my liking.

Besides that there was this sushi bar in Nashville, TN called Osaka (R.I.P.)

Oh shoot. I’m noticing a pattern here. Maybe I should stop eating.

mmmm… maki’s(sushi)… Drools

Just about anything that comes on the Thanksgiving table at family get togethers!!
Pass the potatos,bub!!

Can’t anybody see the “(grossly generalized I know)” I wrote next to “all” jeez…
And there has been one more pizza sighting and one more deepfried one.

My favourite meal is either girl scouts or their cookies.

you know, one thing is your fav. food, another is what you commonly eat, i do use my kitchen! :wink:

VK, what exactly is that? Do you perhaps have a recipe?
As for my favourite food, well there are a lot of meals that I like, depending in my mood: a nice hot (very hot!) lamb curry, Indian style, or Nandos hot peri-peri chicken (the only fast food I like).
However, few things can beat a good steak, with french fries, of course, fried (braai) over the coals.

QFT!

That is exactly what I tried to say in my reply. :slight_smile:

Ethiopian, Indian, Chinese, Japnanese, Thai or Turkish food. Pasta is good, too. I eat quite a good many types of food regularly at home or at restaurants so I really have no “favorite meal”, although the types I listed above are always good, and I do like them better than say, American or English food.

Some kind of prey, preferably not moving anymore.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northyorkshire/content/images/2006/10/25/dead_whale_2_400x300.jpg