What the digital influencer

Hello Blender Artists,

This What is a digital virtual influencer founded and built at Apple Corporation.
As a digital virtual, her role is to research and develop new apple products inside sector A.

What will be the next future product that will be released by What…

Blender 3.0 Eevee SSGI

Find more breakdown in this link.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/d8ZEaw

Happy Blending :slight_smile:

Sector A

27 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Oh thank you bart for the feature, you too have a nice weekend :slightly_smiling_face:

hey, this is really impressive texturing , is this “just blender and eevee” or is it some kind of special plugin to model humanoids ? im way behind, my current hw wont run anything past blender 2.81 and i can forget all about the brush modelling in most cases too b/c after a certain number of subdiv’s its just like “stroke” … wait … wait … wait … “see” , then correct so thats undoable , i can use mbLab which is still maintained with the older version but if theres a new thing , or a new standard tab in blender especially to model characters that would be kinda awesome, i feel its always missed a tab that says “click here to load poser-the-free-blender-version” and somewhat puzzled as to why mblab was never incorporated … just asking … im really impressed and i see the picture there with the sliders for lips and brows so i thought … “maybe” …?

hope you still read this, thanks in advance if you answer

Fits I was. that is a really good render… then… i read… “Blender 3.0 Eevee SSGI”… wowzers.

That is very good render.

Thank you very much for your kind comment, no this totally Eevee real-time combined with SSGI.

Best regards,
maniacarta

This is insane!!! Love it! :heart_eyes:

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Thank you appreciated.