What topic would u want to see vid tute made about.

Thanks, I think the bapsis tutorial will come in handy, even if it is out dated.

Can we translate tutorial in other 3d apps to Blender specified?
For example: modelling a monster head in 5 minutes using 3dsmax. I want to know how to deal with:

1. symmetry without seam after smooth[00:00:53]. Is there any other tips except the “merge and remove doubles”
  2. chamfer the eyes
  3. lift the eyebrow
  4. auto-weld the eyebrow[00:01:50]
  5. extrude a face along spline
    thanx

a full character rigging tut would be nice

Fudge

hmm… slikdigit is preparing a paper on animating… it features something about rigs, but I’m not sure if it’s really about rigging itself… I have thought about making a simple “for beginners” tut about rigging myself, as I do lot of different types of rigs …

two problems on it has been, that I ofcourse need a little bit of time for that, and, I’m not sure if my rigging is the one that should be brought to daylight :slight_smile: I’m mostly self learned, I don’t RTFM or do tuts really, I just experiment, so on the result of that, I may develop my own not officially supported methods.

but, if you want, and there really is need… I could do a html tutorial of simple character setup, that shows what the IK’s are and where they could be used to help out posing/animating.

.b

Getting the vertex select and materials assigning shown to people. Make a block head and a body with one cube (extrude), then assign two colours, skin for the face, hair colour for the top and back of head, then a green sweater or something.

Also make it an .avi or.mpeg because your .exe’s do not compete.

Microsoft rules your machine.

Skinning and Dupliframe and extrude along path

I’m resurrecting this topic in the hope that somebody will happen to check it out. I think an excellent subject for a video tutorial would be one on the many amazing uses of the empty.

A little research might be necessary to pull all the various uses together, but this would be one seriously useful tutorial.