What?!

Either that or he doesn’t have a clue what you typed. He is Russian, after all.

Actually, alot of newer, and some older forum members are russian, you can tell by their writing that it’s been translated for free, most likely with something like this http://www.freetranslation.com/.In fact the only reason this came to my attention was because a russian speaking member found it and congratulated me because he thought I did it %| :slight_smile:

What, you mean you don’t google mispellings of your name on a regular basis?

Hmm… guess that’s just me then.

Ah, but your twin brother was adopted… by another family! Your parents didn’t want two kids…they just never told you about him, and you might have lived in ignorance of your closest relative forever…
UNTIL NOW!!!

maybe wanted the same nick and when he searched google for an avatar he typed it and your avatar appeared…so he used it

I think he just found your avatar funny/sad so he decided to use it to mock you. :wink:

I think I have a logical explination.

I used to run a PHPBB board and over the course of a year and a half I was getting new members who made very few, but very irrelevent posts. They had the same avatars as those of some of my legitamate users and all had obvious advertisments in their signitures. Obviously they were bots. Maybe this kid with the cute face is a bot. But then again, maybe we are all bots…oops I just divulged a new plot for Matrix 9…

-Thor