whatever happened to Agent 327

I heard they dropped it to do a “Zwarte Piet” feature instead. LOL

I think a open game could be better than you know*

there are some really fun new possibilities in upbge using object color node as a driver/uniform animated by code or keyframes.

Actually i don’t think they went to high,… they didn’t (as far as i know) used an altered blender version.
Or t least it wasn’t much different, unlike cosmonaut laundromat where there was also a big hair study to create wool of the sheep. But even that isn’t really a problem they are a technical feedback to the development of blender, it gets clear what can be improved, and code doesn’t get lost, so someday futures can get back in main.

I think mostly this film was about “good” animation skills in a comic style.
Some study how to best get of him in 3d, but that would be quite normal to do for any artist doing such job.
So i think the most interesting development here was the skill of the animators, and story line, and creators showing what blender can do these days. Therefore i liked it, and i hope it will continue. Knowing it takes a lot of time to create long animations, so i can imagine it takes a long time/silence, and thus i hoped for some feedback about it.

Other funding parts of blender are not directly related to this film development, you can give money to development only if you like.
I think its good that there is some interchange or else the target that blender is artists first would drift away end we endup with autocad or something like that. It’s a commmon saying in development “eat your own dog food first”

My post was in no way a criticism. :slight_smile: