What's your favorite 3D movie to date?

The one I just watched: MEGAMIND :slight_smile:

Ollo!!

Yep I like that one too :smiley:

Raiponce WaltDinsney/pixar :^D

Turned out to be a very cool thread!

I learned about a lot of cool movies to watch out there now.

Although I still think it will be hard to beat Rango. :wink:

Yup. CG. You make an interesting distinction. I should have been more clear.

Actually, aside from 3-D glasses, it makes me think a little more about the differences between Toon-Like CG and Reality-Based CG.

The vote for Avatar helped recall the idea of Reality-Based CG.

In terms of Reality-Based CG, Iā€™d probably include Avatar and Titanic, but then Iā€™d be struggling with the first Matrix and maybe a contending movies like Inception.

Thatā€™s a hard question I think - there are so many good ones out there.

The one I watched most was The Incredibles, very nice Story. I watched Tangled lately, which is very sweet and has wonderful Music; but also, the first Shrek was very good. Hard question.

Appleseed CG, nice anime cel feel. Howlā€™s Moving Castle, compositing cel drawn art in 3D soft, Toonboom Harmony I believe, looked beautiful. The Secret of Kells.

I still think up to now Avatar is the only film it was worth seeing in 3D. Saw it when I was on holiday. Everything else failed to impress me. And if weā€™re talking about CGI-related quality and not story. Otherwise, I donā€™t really see the point of 3D, especially when itā€™s not done too well, so I can only vote for ā€˜best filmā€™ and ā€˜most worth 3D filmā€™. And mine is Avatar.

I will like to watch Tangled movie, its really a nice movie and very heart touching movie.

My favorite 3d Movie is Bolt.