Whats your IQ?

i took a free IQ:

Your IQ score is: 120

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

Great Jobs For You
Because of the way you process information, these are just some of the many careers in which you could excel:

* Publicist
* Translator
* Graphic designer
* Teacher
* Broadcaster
* Public speaker
* Attorney
* Politician

Okays… only one I know I can be is Graphic designer, I bearly talk or read (books)

link
http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/

From several months ago. Probably not totally accurate but in moderated tests I’ve done it’s ranged from 130 and 142 so maybe not far off if you believe in iq scores at all.:slight_smile:
http://www.conceptdynamics.ca/blender/iq.jpg

I heard those with an IQ of 110 and higher have the ability to teach themself…uh I am sure anynoe can teach themself how do you think we are able to walk :slight_smile:

After frying my brain at school this is what I got…

" Congratulations, Evan!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that’s just some of what we know about you from your IQ results. "

Which is funny, because I suck at explaining things to people.

1. They say I’m a gifted visual mathematician. That’s nice to know.

Oh and technically, we were taught to walk. We had a lot of examples and I bet our parents tried to teach us. What this 110+ means is that you can take any random area and, given enough time, you can make things work. So there [u]were[u] gifted cavemen!

[edit] Also, this test, although a good one, does not give accurate results to non-native-english-speaking people. Like me.

BgDM

If I have my server running (sometimes I turn it off when I dont need it, to speed things up a bit) you can check out my results from one of the other tests I took.
http://superx10.servepics.com/result.html

111 :frowning: (im dislexic)

122 :stuck_out_tongue:

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you’re able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

My IQ is 5. It used to be around 160 but now I’m old and have killed too many brain cells. Sniffing solvents like turpentine while I was painting didn’t help, either.

Now with Blender and other computer apps I am solvent-free…

The majority of these online IQ tests seem to be pretty pointless, almost everytime I’ve seen threads with them on various forums just about everyone seems to get about 130+. Probably so people get hyped up and spread the website link around or something. And they generally don’t take time into account either.
A better test would be the mensa workout http://www.mensa.org/workout.php

Though this too doesn’t take into account the time taken.

Congratulations, nothanks!
Your IQ score is 131

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that’s just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I would like to add in my defense that some questions where very english specific.

“Inept is the opposite of:” Your mom?
"rearrange the letters ‘ANLDEGN’ " the famous city of LANGDEN ? or the DENGNAL duck?
“Even the most __ rose has thorns.” digital?

$3.00

Only 135…

Since this is a Blender forum, I would expect most people who visit these boards to have a fairly high IQ. This place naturally has a few more artistic/technical wizards than your average forum.

And I do agree that most online IQ tests are largely inaccurate (although some people argue that any IQ test is worthless, but we all know that’s just because they scored low and want to whine about it :wink: ).

" Congratulations, Scott!
Your IQ score is 45

How are you still alive? You obviously can’t string two words together, making you the Retarded Introvert. You have many problems, but you are too stupid to solve them. This makes you extremely angry, but don’t worry, you’ll soon forget.

Great Jobs For You
Because of your obviously lack of any redeemable quality we suggest:

• Convienence Store Robbery
  • Bank Robbery
  • Car Theft
  • Prostitution
  • Serial Killer
  • Rapist

:frowning:

Congratulations, Shard!
Your IQ score is 117

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace.

I will retake that test this weekend when I am awake.
:stuck_out_tongue:
Shard

I haven’t taken it, mainly because web tests are not the most accurate out there and I took a real one not too long ago. I didn’t get the actual score but I heard I scored real high it. Last time I took a test before that was when I was 14 and got around 136.

you guys know these tests are bogus right. I took one a year ago and got bored of the questions so I answered the rest randomly and still got 165 %|

Wow! Lucky and smart!

After taking the test and intentionally answering every single question wrong I made a 77.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Totally bogus.