Where i was young

At sunset, the traveler and his horse crossed the bridge, which lit up with the orange hues of early sunset. His childhood home awaited him beyond the trees, and the old river flowed silently below.
Slowly, he planted his steed, guiding it with a sure hand. The stone house, old and welcoming, exuded a familiar appeal. The warmth of the fireplace greeted him as he crossed the threshold.
Under the familiar roof, the traveler and his horse found rest. The evening was spent with the crackling of the fire, the quiet breath of the river, and the friendly presence of the trees. On that night, past and present merged in an embrace, in the house that held the memories of a lifetime.

Timelapse video: Https://youtu.be/GqmO-_DfmxM

146 Likes

Loris always drops bangers! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Tks so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Nice work!!! Really likes It!!!

2 Likes

Tks so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart:

1 Like

really a nice work, keep going!

1 Like

So nice. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s amazing, did you make up the poem to go with your image, or vise versa?

1 Like

Like all your works, this is amazing. You nail the lighting and colors every time. :grinning:

1 Like

@Greeble_Town @JWC @LMalachi tks so much! For the text i asked my wife to write me a couple of words looking at my drawings.

3 Likes

Very nice work !!

1 Like

This literally looks like a Constable painting! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@SpaghetMeNot Thank you very much for your kind words. As for colors I am inspired by that type of painting, I often wonder if it would not be better if I made it “more real” but in the end I lean more and more towards a more pictorial version. Thank you very much again for the kind words!

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

@bartv tks so much as ever!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

1 Like

Great artwork where everything is placed in the right place!

1 Like

Tks so much for your kind words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Fantastic work. From a distance, I thought it was a John Constable painting. Lovely composition and lighting.

2 Likes

I’ve just seen your comment. I thought exactly the same.

2 Likes

tks so much for stepping by and for kind words! ^ ^

1 Like