Where to learn Blender Driver expression?

when i go to blender documentation i only got this… (first image)
while chat gpt told me more but not exactly all

help me please T_T
blender documentation dont give me enough explanation, even what theiy wrote on the page… hiks

I’m not sure there is already a list with good examples.

you can try stuff like that :

var == 5
returns 0 if false, 1 if true.

(var == 5) * 10
not 100% sure but should work, returns 0 if false , 10 if true

10 if var == 5 else 3
not 100% sure either, but should return 3 if false, and 10 if true.

10 if var == 5 and varb == 10 else 3
even less sure , but should return 10 if var = 5 and varb =10 , and 3 if not.

Drivers will help you to quickly animate objects that have relatively simple motions.
All drivers will start with a # and many will rely on the variable frame.

Example 1:
You are animating a scene in which a car drives from left to right.
Instead of keyframing the car’s position at the start and the end, you can simply tell Blender to move the car ‘forward’ every frame by a specified amount.
If you wanted it to move from the negative Y axis towards the positive Y axis, you could write this expression:

#frame+10 in the Y Location of the car object, and your car will now move from left to right automatically without using any keyframes.

Example 2:
You are animating a spacecraft and you want it to hover up and down.
Again, this could be achieved with keyframes, but if you want a continuous up and down motion then it will be tedious to have to enter every keyframe for the full length of your animation, instead you could use a driver expression:

#sin(frame/5) in the Z Location of your spacecraft will cause it to hover up and down in place.

These are relatively simple examples, but you should be able to see how they can be used.

pi can be used to create turntable animations when used with the Object’s Rotation, you can paste the above examples into Scale instead of Location to see what effect they have, and you can also choose to write/paste drivers into either a single axis, or all three (X, Y, Z), depending on what you want to achieve.