Where to learn camera movement skills in 3D animation?

Hello, sometimes for my clients I need to make a 3D animation of their products or ideas.

The problem is that after I finish the 3D modeling and texturing part I need to make a video that represents their product, for example I made a whole street with 15 houses. That project failed because I couldn’t make the right flow of the video, the viewers got lost in the video, they don’t know which house is which and in which direction we are going.

Imagine if you need to apply the “rule of thirds” in a static render, I know how to apply that. But Imagine if I don’t know what rule of thirds actually is.
There are certain rules for camera movement in 3D animation, I will know how to apply them in Blender once I learn what those rules actually are.

In short, where could I learn those rules of camera movement to present products or a scene in a movie in 3D animations to my clients? What is the name of this skill?

I’m a professional at creating photorealistic 3D renders, and yes I want to work in movies but I shiver when I hear that I need to do camera shots like cinematography and similar, thinking that I will fail again.

Thanks in advance.
My portfolio: https://vizioart.com/

If you search on Blender Camera Animation, there will be a lot of YouTube videos.

But the basic technology is similar to camera technology such as movies and advertisements.

I know that part, that is a technical part for Blender specificaly.

I need camera movement rules, just like there are rules for static render/image composition, so there are rules for camera movements.

I know how to apply certain things in Blender, but I don’t know the “rules” of camera movement in 3D animation.

Imagine if you need to apply the “rule of thirds” in a static render, I know how to apply that. But Imagine if I don’t know what rule of thirds actually is.

There are certain rules for camera movement in 3D animation, I will know how to apply them in Blender once I learn what those rules actually are.

1 Like

Thank you very much, your videos saved me. This will greatly help me in film production, you made my future easier thanks a lot.