Where to post 2d support questions?

So I put a lot of thought into this (probably too much :slight_smile:). In the past, when people suggested that we create new categories, we always took a “wait and see” approach to see if there were enough posts on the subject to warrant that new category. I’d like to do something similar to that here… especially considering the fact that Grease Pencil can be used for a lot of different things where we already have support categories.

So rather than create a new category now, I’ve added a new tag, #greasepencil and I’ve made this post the first one to use the tag. Use this tag for any post that uses the Grease Pencil feature… could be a WIP, could be a support question, could be news.

As it pertains to support (which is what this original post was about), GP animation posts go in the #support:animation-and-rigging category. GP posts related to rendering and NPR belong in #support:lighting-and-rendering. General GP questions about strokes and fills and just using it belong in #support:basics-interface.

Let’s see how that works out.

2 Likes