Which came first?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

:stuck_out_tongue:

The chickend cause without chiken there will be no egg…but with no egg there is no checking but with no chicken there is no egg but without egg there is no chicken…wait a minute, finally I don’t know :-? what a confusing topic! I’ll go to bed now…

I think it was the egg because the thing that laid the egg was extremely similair to the chicken but wasn’t actually a chicken but its egg contained a recessive/mutated gene that made the thing in the egg a chicken

You are breaking all the fun of the topic… :frowning: lol yea I think your right about that!

Hmm… Maybe I should add “The biological material that makes the two up in the first place.”

That’s a tough one Reggis :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin

From a Christian perspective, the chicken came first. Because God created all creatures.

As a southern baptist, I must rephrase the question:

Which came first, the omlet or the hot wings?

Which came first, the omlet or the hot wings?

Definitely hot wings. If the omlet came first, you’d have eaten the would-be chicken which you’d kill to make the hot wings but not before it lays the egg for the omlet. :wink:

The Fundamentalist Christian’s Opinion: The Chicken
The Darwinian Opinion: The Egg
The Modern Non-Fundamentalist (I’d say “real” but I don’t want to get flamed ;)) Christian Opinion: Both together
The Clitonian Opinion: That depends on your definition of “first”
My Opinion: Does it matter?

well to be really technical about this and to kill the entire post.

THE EGGas you did not state wether the egg must be that of a chicken or not. in the true sence of it eggs were around a long time ago. crocs and snakes and dinosaurs all have eggs so do prehistoric birds.

so this is to you all

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

i am a big meany and wished to ruin all your fun

Well then:

What is your name?

What is your favorite color?

What is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

If you have answered these correctly, then answer this:

Which came first, the egg? or the sperm?

acasto:-
african or european? :wink:

Piran

Huh? I-- I don’t know that. Auuuuuuuugh!

Stupidest… thread…
EVER.

My answer? The egg did. Why? Because I said so.

Ditto.

BgDM

no valarking, those spam threads you had about a month ago were pretty bad. j/k :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

God created the chicken, and the rooster. they mated therefore the egg cam LAST.

The question is not well defined. It is way too vague.

Point out a specific egg.
Then point out a specific chicken.

I’m sure someone will then be able to tell you which one came first.

The chicken I had for dinner or the egg I had for Breakfast