Whispers of Solitude!

This 3D scene features a small island surrounded by the sea. The island has rocks, various plants, and a tree, giving it a realistic touch. In the distance, there are mountains covered in snow, and birds fly over the island.

At the center of the island is an old wooden house with a grass-covered roof. I created the mountains using Blender :blender_logo_64_png:, paying attention to details. The whole scene was made with Blender and Adobe Substance Painter. I used Blender :blender_logo_64_png: and Speedtree for the tree and plants, and the island and mountains were also modeled in Blender :blender_logo_64_png: with procedural materials.

The wooden house was modeled in Blender :blender_logo_64_png: and textured in Adobe Substance Painter. Lighting was done with a customized HDRI texture, and a different HDRI texture was used for the sky. The final image was rendered using Cycles in Blender :blender_logo_64_png:.

Inspired by Capturing Lofoten by William Faucher.
Hope you like it! =)

44 Likes

Your work is fabulous! The house and all the scenes textures look great to me. Very realistic.

1 Like

thank you my friend :heart_eyes:

This is stunning work! :blender_logo_64_png: Amazing skill! I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!

1 Like

Thanks a lot :star_struck:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

wow thank you bart

1 Like