White Roses in Vase

Hello. This would be my first project that I posted at blender artists. But this is my 3 ‘large’ project that I’ve done in Blender. I mostly followed Polygon Runway’s ‘Blender Flower Pot Tutorial’ on YouTube. But I done major changes from the tutorial and played around with the gradient and color ramp nodes for the flowers, leaves and stem. But I would like some feedback for the community. Thanks

4 Likes

I think what you have here is really pretty. I like the softness of the gradients.

The main thing to improve: I can tell the flowers are identical.

Beyond that, you would need to learn about image composition and storytelling if you want to do better. Right now, this image is just a direct, plain view of the object. I do think those flowers are pretty already, but could there be a more interesting camera angle? Maybe a scene around the flowers that give them some interesting context?

keep up the good work!

I’ve done a more straight shot of the camera and played with the lighting. I tried to deform most of the flower petals but next time I’ll make the petals more different. And for some reason, one of the green leaf had the color ramp messed up. Thanks for the honest critique.

1 Like