Whole apartment in a tenement house

Last time I made personal project - whole apartment in tenement house based on real blueprint. Today I would like to show you all interior renderings :slight_smile: Blender 2.92 alpha + CYCLES

95 Likes

@senteria☺really cool interior you’ve done. Are they all made by you or some sort of taken from around the internet?

1 Like

Thank you @odil24 :slight_smile: I searched tenement blueprint a bit randomly and find nice one from https://fifearchitects.com/project/6141-apartment-renovation-glasgow . I tried to decorate it by myself. So yes it is made by me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@senteria :slight_smile: yeah, great blueprints you’ve found. NIce modelling and texturing

1 Like

u did a great job nice

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you @bartv !

1 Like

You’re #featured! :tada:

Fantastic news thank you!!

1 Like

I’m drooling over your achievement, it’s really great. With your permission I would like to know how you arrived at this result.
1 could you reveal your lighting setup?
2 What are your gamma, AO and exposure settings, if I may? Did you use filters to achieve such a realistic result? Add-ons? What about post-production?
3 planes emit in windows? Incredible!

In fact I tried to but the result is zero

Thank you

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you very much, of course I can put here some breakdown info:

viewport screen

Lightning setup for world is simply white background set to value 100 for whole scene.
Windows have portals + area lights (only diffuse) set to 100-200W.
Every room has also ceiling lights (meshlight) with value 15-25.
That’s all.
Color settings - none, only filmic view transform.

In my current projects I’m using also many arealights to make some objects brighter and eye-catching.

Postproduction - YES!

You can see that Postproduction have big impact to final result. It changes image very much.

4 Likes

Nice work! Very pleasant renders.

I’m surprised that you made everything in one scene (file), isn’t that too heavy for rendering? Also, I think that circular carpet lacks a tiny fibers.

Besides, I really liked that velvet shader, I’m looking for similar texture on assets stores but I don’t find anything good, do you know some good resources?

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @jacek007g :slight_smile:
Everything is in one scene because of nice collections management. So for this screen only I enabled all collections which was some challenge for my work station. File is heavy - 2,7GB without textures.

This velvet is made using microfiber leather texture:

My main source of texture is Poliigon.

Wish you all best
Maciej

2 Likes

Thank you very much, is it possible to be in contact with you? If or how?

If you don’t want to make a public post then you can make a private message by clicking on his avatar or name in his reply.

Ah okay Thank