Why can't I use the scale

Good, I have a problem… I can not apply the scale, as much as I try it does not work and therefore I can not use bevel properly… I’m in blender 4.0., try to follow all the same steps that I recommended to work but nothing does, check and uncheck all the options of transformation and I do not know what to do, before it worked, it even restarted the blender as it comes from factory and still can not use the scale for bevel.

Cntl A has no effect? Might need a screenshot of everything.

1 Like

Disabling the Clamp Overlap option releases the limit.

fsss

It is deactivated…

No, it doesn’t work, it’s as if the changes to the object are not applied when I use the scale or any other transformation…

There is a possibility that the modeling is wrong.

1 Like

Welcome :tada:

…well… you scale is 1.0 1.0 1.0… that are the values for an applied scale… :person_shrugging:

And the dimension shows the actual lenght, height and depth…

I did it and still the bevel is not done correctly, I want to give a shape to my cup but it just appears like this, I am quite new and I don’t know how to apply the bevel correctly when it comes to modifiers.

As you might see… one inplace extruded face destroys the bevel…

You might try Mesh → Merge → By Distance

It is still not working, I am giving cntl + B while I have to select a specific part to use the bevel but nothing, it is still the same…

Do you mean with “to give a shape” to make it round instead of this flat 45° angle?
If so, you have to increase the number of Segments!

2 Likes

Oh my god, THANK YOU THIS WORKED FOR ME, now I feel like a total idiot lmao.

1 Like

No worries, we’ve all been there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes someone does not see the wood because of all the trees… :person_shrugging: :wink:

2 Likes