Why do you come to this forum

just curious :smiley:

I do because of #1

NOW I’M A MONKEY!

You’re not a monkey until somebody mentions you in their poll! Even if it is insulting, I’M POPULAR! WOOHOO!

Cubefan, I didn’t mean it as an offense, but purposely or not, you do seem to get flamed the most and start the most flamwars.

Hmmm… theeth, do I hold the record for the most posts edited? BLEEP I meant most posts FLAMED ON!

(runs away before he starts another flamewar… too late)

Cool… is this gonna be the new flame CubeFan forum for now?

Hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Imp

the record for the most post edited, yes
http://battletechmodproductions.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/withstupid.gif

Martin

Um, theeth? I meant as in “most flamewars.” Oh well…

MEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

well, think again cubeboy :stuck_out_tongue: hint reread your post hint

Martin

Actually I came here because I have a life…

Only I’m trying to get away from it… ( :stuck_out_tongue: )

CubeFan, now I understand, why you said you’re good in fires and explosions, in your other post…

You surely know how to set this forum on fire!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Spyros.

OK, now for a serious response to this thread.

I come here because the Blender community is not a bunch of stuck up, snotty, high priced software loving bunch of idiots. The people here are typically genuine and friendly, (with the exception of a very small minority). When you post a piece of artwork here, you get a friendly, constructive response. Try getting that on CG Talk or another forum. Most blender works on other forums get slagged right away as being crappy, becuase they were not made in LW, or Maya, or XSI, etc. Not to say that some of the stuff that is made with those pieces of software doesn’t get panned, beleive me it does, it is just the general consensus of those users that Blender sucks. They are in the wrong. The Blender community is a great resource for knowledge of Blender and just in general, very intelligent people that share a common interest.

But for a response to your exact question, I come here to avoid getting work done. :wink:

BgDM

This forum in particular (off-topic chat) or the blender forums in general?

I come to the blender forums because, as much as my husband supports and love what comes out of my blender obsession, he has no idea what I’m talking about. I come here to learn, ask questions, answer a few and be part of something I love, to be with other people who love it just as much as I do.

I come to off-topic chat because sometimes it’s nice to talk about something other than 3D. We all have lives, even if we are totally obsessed with blender. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well it started off as an information source although I think it’s now verging on obsessional behavior…been here every day since I joined.

This is the BEST cg resource site for Blender that I have found.

Keep it going.

Sonix.

I just read cubefan’s post, can i change my vote?