Why when I zoom the camera out does my object disappear?

First let me preface this by saying I’m a complete beginner. For my project the object is a blimp (a pre made model I got from the internet). I want the camera to start on a close up shot of it and then slowly zoom out until the whole blimp is far away. So I position the screen where I want the start position to be and hit ctrl+alt+0 (with lock camera to view switched on), so far so good, but the second I zoom out just a little bit the blimp completely disappears. I understand from googling that the problem seems to be to do with the Clip Start and End field issue (I think the blimp model I downloaded might be ridiculously large), but no matter how high I make it it always disappears at the exact same point.

(sorry, I took screenshots of every step, but new users can only upload 1 image)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey guy,

so your viewport view distance and your camera distance are separated
in the image below you can see “Clip Start” end “end”. Play with those values and this should fix your problem

Also because blender is werid, you have to have the camera selected in order for this menu to pop up on your preferences panel