Widebody Nissan Skyline

This the absolutely best car model i’ve ever seen!
Every time open this thread to see the progress i open all screenshots and look at them!
Can’t you please post that very sexy material to www.blender-materials.org ?
I like the headlights but the taillights dont look too good.
One more thing: Write a tutorial!!!

very kool, looks like it is coming along great. before you start painting you should finish modeling the rest of your vehicle.

Juggler: Thanks! :slight_smile: I’ll upload material as soon as I can. As for tutorial, I suck at writing them :stuck_out_tongue: I also made the original taillights, they look better (imo) than those I had earlier…

ttracing2: Thank you :slight_smile: I need to only make the windows so I decided to play around with some vinyls :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a little update

Attachments

Just a little AO test :slight_smile:

Attachments

IMO the back half of the car looks nowhere near as crisp and tight as the front does. perhaps spend a bit more time on this area?

Very nice Katalon! I have tried making similar cars, but I always get stuck when I get to the rear bumper and the front lights. How did you get the lights to look so good? Are they UV mapped or is it really modeled? Also, my model’s creases are a bit dodgy. Could you give me a quick fill in on how to do them?

I agree traitor; The front half of the car looks much better than the back half. Spend some more time and make it look better.

I’ve been quite busy, that’s why I haven’t updated this for a while.
I made the back of the car a bit different and made tires :slight_smile:

Attachments

This is the last update in this thread, next time I’ll post this on finished projects :slight_smile:

Attachments

looks great …can you tell me about how did you texture it ?

GE-FORCE: It’s simply just uv-mapped with alpha… I made uv-layout and then used the picture as background image and made pattern in blender.

hasmind: The lights are modeled :slight_smile: Can you post a picture of your model? I could take a look at it and suggest how to improve creases :slight_smile:

well then add some details before you post it in F-projects …like the logog and the door handle ETC.

GE-FORCE: Yep, that’s what I’m planning to do :slight_smile:

hey , i have used the alpha tecturing once but didnt get what i wanted…i have made i mercedes you can see it in Focused CRITS …can you please help me texturing it like that ?