winamp

nice!

non-window’ers all the way :smiley: :smiley:

i use itunes, it runs fast on my imac (g5), i know that not too many windows users us it because it lags a LOT on windows, and i dont know if this is a windows feature, but when you zoom the window so that it is smaller (by clicking on the green button with a plus symbol on it on a mac) it turnes into a handy little remote controll like thing which is really handy (all though im sure that plenty of programs do that on windows including winamp i think)

I like winamp 2.9, but not the later versions.

I used Winamp 5 for a while, but it just wasn’t as good for me as 2.9x, so now I use XMPlay.

winamp uses 6.5 mb for me out of 512mb and i have 1589 songs and they are either mp3 or mp4 and on windows xp pro sp2

yes i do believe that the older versoins of winamp would have to be better
but the new ones anint to bad.

i loathe winamp, but i love itunes, and i run windows

Ya me too I totally love bloatware.

That’s like someone saying,
Firefox and Internet Explorer? Fuck both of you guys, I’ve got AOL!!!

I’m a Linux user but I like Winamp, is a good player

Valarking, you are in grave danger! Step away from the crack pipe!!

Hell no, tell the crackpipe to step away, I don’t feel like it.

haha

YOU tell him like it is

I use it alot. But it isn’t perfect. I dont know if its with the plugins that I have but sometimes it crashes

Yes i like winamp too .
But , i’m just wondering …WHERE ARE THE BLENDER SKIN ?

Peace :-).

I use Media Player Classic (a Mod)!
It’s in the K-Lite Codec Pack!
It almost plays every codec, and it says wich codec is needed offcourse!

yeah its good, its quick and simple, unlike windows media (yuck) and real player (double yuck).

Pretty crappy for playing vid’s though

I have used Winamp but of all the media players, I was never really happy with one until I found Songbird. For video, I use VLC, simply because I don’t have to worry about tracking down codecs in most cases.

i was wondering has anyone did skinning for winamp;the tutorials are vague