'Wind Hill'

Finally finished something that stayed on standby for a long time.

Rendered with Cycles, color corrected and some editing with Photoshop.

Final Render

Followed the same steps as the previous works: Photoscans for some models, some were modelled by me, and this time smaller details and objects were added on Photoshop.

Clay Render

Some photos of the process

My Instagram.

Thank you!

60 Likes

Beautiful work, I love the composition of the windmills above the trees! I could look at this for hours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i like how you added few rocky cliff variations and then completely hide them with trees :smile: , but anyway great work!

1 Like

Thanks!! I can say that the windmills were what started this entire work.

1 Like

Yeah ahah, I learned that not everything needs to be visible. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @miguel_lobo!
Another great work! I feel that you do all the difficult stuff as if it was easy! :smile:
I keep enjoying your compositions, the way you light them, the vibrance of colors, and pretty much every single decision you take along the road!
Awesome work! Feels cutting edge for me!

1 Like

Thanks!! Believe me, this is everything but easy. Lots of hard decisions, lots of tries and a lot of test renders during the making of this images. But I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

Trust me, I believe you! :slight_smile: I see nothing easy on your work!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

So magical

1 Like

Thanks man!

Thanks for the feature!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

No thank you for making something so incredibly stylish, with so much talent! Looks plucked right out of a professional fantasy game, I’d 100% want to bring my sketchbook there and just relax while drawing

1 Like

Ahah thanks man! Really appreciate it. I wish it was for a professional game!

1 Like

Great atmosphere, love it

1 Like