Window is rustic

Work was modeled and rendered in the blender using Cycles render, I used a diffused light with the cloudy sky I wanted to pass a climate of tranquility. I used 3000 samples in the size of 1430 x 1760, I hope you like it!

59 Likes

Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Wow, amazing, very inspiring work!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you liked it!

nice work mate

1 Like

Youā€™re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Excellent work! :fist_right::fist_left: Rendertimes?

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the material on the Cindy Crawford style couchā€¦ damnā€¦ wow

1 Like

3000? why not less and use a denoiser?

1 Like

because of the bounce of the light

This space is very beautiful. I envy you can make this. If anyone lives in that real space other than CG, theyā€™ll be really happy.

1 Like

Must be a car freak!

lovely scene :slight_smile: Hope it doesnt smell

1 Like

I absolutely love it! Masterpiece all the way, canā€™t remember any better work about architecture (but iā€™m not an authority :stuck_out_tongue:).

Donā€™t take it as complaining, but I need to ask about carpet: why shadow makes pattern more visible and sharp? I get the idea of overexposition, but Iā€™m just not sure if light would act this way with a carpet.
Itā€™s just me ā€˜overperfectionistā€™! Donā€™t change anything, this is real piece of art :wink:

1 Like

@Luan3dr Hello, awesome job! Very realistic. Did you used just an hrdi for the light?

1 Like

Looks cozy!! I love that thereā€™s a car and bike in there

1 Like

Hey , That is some amazing work.
Iā€™m pretty new to blender and 3D,
Whenever i use an HDRI to light a scene , I get a super sharp shadow. How did you achieve such a diffused shadow?
Again , great work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you liked it, Thanks a lot !!

I believe that in real life it would be that way, based on references

in this scene I did not use HDRI in this scene, use the ā€œsky textureā€ and a background image plus a sun lamp